19 Temmuz 2015 Pazar

About Bus Companies and Alternative Applications

                        Hi,
        Today I wanna inform you about bus companies in Turkey. If you afraid of fliying a bit, like me, or skip to buy your tickets months ago and now it is too expensive, I have some suggestion about alternative.
        First one is price differencies between bus companies. Pamukkale, Kamil Koç, Varan and Ulusoy is good, yes. I agree on that one. But from İstanbul to İzmir 75 or 80 TL. But with İzmir Seyahat I went İzmir for 60 TL. And from İzmir to Kuşadası 17 TL with Kamil Koç but 10 TL with İsmail Ayaz Bus Company. I suggest that if you look for "less popular" companies you can travel much cheaper. You should search for local companies like they travel only specific areas. Because two of them I travel with were like that.
         Besides that Yol Yola and Bla Bla Car is about car sharing. You can find from internet and Bla Bla Car has a phone application. Even if you can not find English version you can solve this problem with a translate. You can choose where are you now and where are you going and search for travel that suits you. It is easy and much more cheaper. Travel safe and travel more!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder