5 Temmuz 2015 Pazar

Hi There!

Hi everyone,
My name is İrem. I love travelling and whining -which you figured from the blog's name, I guess-. From now on I share places I saw and experience from Turkey. My first destination will be Şirince (Sirince). I will go to Şirince and tell you what is best or what you should avoid. My English is not so good but I think you will understand me. Sorry for miss-spelled words, though :)
Here is little information about Şirince:
If you like to taste wine, that is the place for sure. Şirince has many kind of wine with fruit flavour. If you came to İzmir and going to go to Kuşadası (Kusadasi) don't go without visiting Selçuk (Selcuk) and of course Şirince. Founders of Şirince are forty people who escape from war. Time flies and city grows but it is still a cute village. They have a wine festival, too. Tomorrow I will go there and find out things whining about for you. If you have any questions and whining about somewhere in Turkey let me know. I will do it for you :) See you tomorrow.
Contact me: iremkirbiyik@gmail.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder